The Celebi Aviation Holding has established Celebi Ground Handling Hungary Kft. on 26 October 2006 by purchasing the shares of Budapest Airport Handling Kft. Today, Çelebi is the market leader in the ground handling market of Budapest Liszt Ferenc International Airport.
The services that Çelebi Ground Handling Hungary provides within the framework of the Ground Handling Services Regulations consist of the below.
- Passenger Services
- Load Control and Flight Operations
- Ramp Services
- Executive Aviation Services
- Meet & Greet Services
- Lounge Services
- Cargo and Mail Services
- Warehouse Operations
We provide full scale passenger service to our partners and their passengers from the check-in through ticket sales to searching lost luggage covering both low-cost and traditional airline and passenger demands. We use eight various DCS thereby ensuring for our passengers the highest possible level of service.
The procedure of balance calculation is performed by well-educated operation officers. The experts calculate on basis of the number of passengers, the loaded baggage and goods, the refueled kerosene and location of the aforesaid to identify where exactly the center of gravity of the aircraft is. It is essential for the safety of the flight and to the realization of the lowest possible fuel consumption.
In its ramp services, Çelebi Ground Handling makes use of state-of-the-art equipment and advanced technology when:
- Loading and offloading
- Passenger and crew transportation
- Aircraft Towing
- Interior and exterior cabin cleaning
- Cabin Heating/Cooling Services
- Lavatory and Water Services
- De-icing and anti-icing
Our team accomplishes the full-scale handling of private aircrafts, emergency, military, governmental and other non-scheduled flights. The target of our colleagues is the exclusive servicing of passengers and crew of private aircrafts having high expectations.
Our experienced personnel will have already secured your seat on your flight before you arrive to the airport. Your boarding pass and baggage tag will be handed to you and our efficient porters will take care of your luggage as well.
- VIP transfer: Private transfer in case your airplane is parked on a remote stand
- Exclusive trip to the airport: Our professional team will organize your transfer to the airport no matter where you are in Hungary. Choose from our exclusive vehicles, our skilled drivers will take care of the rest.
You may use our services at arrival too! Upon your arrival to Budapest Airport, our personnel will personally welcome and escort you from the aircraft to the baggage reclaim area, where after the obligatory customs procedure porters will take care of your luggage and escort you to the transportation of your choice.
Let us welcome you at one of our exclusive Platinum passenger lounges - operated by Çelebi – located at both terminals at Liszt Ferenc Airport.
The lounges are as below;
- Celebi Platinum Lounge at Terminal 2A (Schengen)
- Celebi Platinum Lounge at Terminal 2B (Non-schengen)
- Mastercard Lounge at Terminal 2A
- Platinum Lounge at General Aviation Terminal
The General Aviation Lounge is accessible to all passengers flying through the General Aviation Terminal.
From now on await your departure under the terms of exclusivity, whether you are traveling for leisure or business purposes.
Discover the perks of our self-serving bar, where you can enjoy wide range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, as well as sweet and salty snacks in a pleasant environment. Leisure and business guests can appreciate the highest level of comfort with additional premium services such as free internet access, national and international media publications, business boxes, copy machine and fax receiving.
- Each guest choosing our Platinum Lounge Services package gets a complimentary Fast Track voucher which guarantees a priority security check.
- Opening hours: 5 AM – 8 PM each day
For more information: https://www.celebiplatinum.com/
Cargo Handling & Warehouse Operations
Çelebi's nearly half a century of experience, expertise, and success in the ground handling services industry enable it to surpass international standards in the provision of cargo handling services, one of the key branches of the aviation industry.
- Priority cargo handling; import cargo release faster than the standards,
- 24/7 operations,
- Acceptance of cargo,
- Palletizing and de-palletizing,
- Supervision services,
- Delivering incoming cargo,
- Notifying consignees,
- Transferring cargo,
- General cargo and Special cargo handling (DGR, PER, VAL, AVI, VUN, HEA, AOG, LAR, etc.),
- 12.300 m2 of the Warehouse space in BUD Cargo City
Special Goods handling, storage (heat and weather-sensitive consignments, live animals, pharmaceutical products, dangerous goods)
- 24/7 operations
- Airport-to-Door, Door-to-Airport delivery as required to and from any domestic address bulk cargo and ULDs
- Truck handling
- Road Feeder Service handling for import, export and transit shipments truck administration in NCTS system
- Customs services, customs guarantee
- Guarding and additional security services on request
- ULD handling and storage
- EDI messaging
- E-freight compatibility
- Weight and volumetric checks
- 24/7 CCTV, screening equipment, bomb check compliant with all industry standards
Bridge Mounted Equipment (BME)
The ground handling companies in Budapest Airport are responsible to physically operate the boarding bridges and provide GPU & ACU services for only their customer airlines.